Diagnosed with Mercury Poisoning

For the last year I have been sick, really sick.  Instead of getting better, it just seemed to get worse.  But the sympton's had been around for quite awhile. 

First of all I should tell you what my body is doing. My hair has been dry, frizzy and falling out. My eyes have been swollen, red, dry (inside and out), very painful and the skin around them keeps peeling.  My vision is increasingly blurry. My nails are dry, brittle and broken, sometimes to the painful point.  My sinuses feel swollen like there's a wall in there.  The pressure builds and builds.  The migraines have been frequent and my body has felt weak and sore day after day.  My skin is very dry with little bumps that look like goosebumps continuously. Brain fog, loss of memory, numbness, shortness of breath, hot flashes and cold spurts.  I work in a very high stress job too, a substitute coordinator for a school district.  I don't know how I keep up everyday because I go home and drop onto my bed for the night.  At that point I'm gone. Completely exhausted.  And on the weekends I do very little because I usually have a headache or am so tired I can't function.

Told that I have Hypothyroidism, I repeatedly went to see our family doctor to treat this and was told that I'm just like every other woman my age that goes into his office.  Blood test after blood test and my medication (T4 synthetic) just kept being raised to a higher dosage each time.  I became more discouraged with each visit and each expensive blood test.  So I asked my daughter in law for her doctors phone number. She is a strong healthy young woman and her hair is long, strong and silky.  I knew her doctor could help me because I watched him heal my son who had gone to Africa for one week and came home with at least 6 different parasites in him and had lost 18 lbs that week..  He was so ill for three years and I watched him fight those parasites off and the eggs they laid and become strong and healthy again.  It was an amazing thing to see and I was and still am so grateful that my son was healed.  He is such an amazing son, husband and father.  

I went to see this amazing man and within minutes he knew what was wrong with me. And he said it's curable.  The problem is being caused by the fillings in my teeth that have mercury in them. Years of wearing on them has caused vapors of lead to leak.  Every time I swallow or breathe more vapors enter my system. After about 20 years it has caused my body to become weaker. I was headed towards using a wheelchair or having a heart attack or stroke. So with all this going on and knowing I can fix it, I feel so grateful that I finally have answers.

I was instructed to go on a Paleo Diet and I actually prefer to call it a Paleo Plan.  That just sounds better to my weakened, no will-power mind.  Lots of veggies, fruit, meat and nuts for now.  No breads, starches, grains or sugars. Salads or smoothies are usually the go to for lots of fruits and veggies at once. And what I have learned is that it really tastes great. I've stopped using a microwave and have learned to be more careful with strong smells I breathe in like cigarette smoke or gas fumes. I don't feel as deprived as I thought I would.  I've started growing celery and apple trees in my kitchen window and plan on building a greenhouse and raising a garden in a section of my garage over the winter.  Should be fun and a learning experience! Time will tell.

I have currently lost 7 lbs.  Although I have never been heavy, I always knew I could stand to lose at least 20 lbs.  I'm almost halfway there! 

I have a dental consultation on Monday so we should know more then about how to replace the fillings.  I've been told there is product they can put on the filling to dissolve it and a suction tube will suck it out as it liquifies.  Sounds much less invasive and painful.  Wish me luck!!  I will post later on that.

If you have questions or concerns about fillings you have, please contact your dentist as soon as possible. This is my experience and I hope that it helps others.  A change of eating habits and exercising is a positive thing for anyone.  But I realize we are all different so what might be good for one isn't always good for someone else.  I have attached a chart below that shows sympton's of mercury poisoning.  I have most of these.

It's nice to have answers and be on the right track for improvement but I also have a long road ahead of me before I will feel completely healthy and strong. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.  The best is yet to come.

xoxoxo

Tina

Image result for mercury poisoning









No comments: